Before words could go free,
there was a Stranger In A Strange Town...

Soulmates

I'm so fucking lonely
Almost every day,
And so I self-medicate,
To numb the pain away.

I didn't want a roommate,
It's not what I signed up for,
And it's not enough for me -
I need so much more.

I need the love we used to have,
I need a partner and a friend,
Someone to share our ups and downs,
Until the very end.

I thought that we'd be lost together
And together find our way
But now it seems that we're just lost
In our own worlds, every day.

Almost every bid I make,
(Even just to watch a show)
Is rejected with no second thought
And why, I just don't know.

I try so hard to understand,
And you just shut me out,
If you don't want to let me in,
Then I just want out.

No comments: